XeKr Light Color is a Resourcepak for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which is a bright, colorful canvas that allows for an impressive aesthetic experience. Once you master the look of XeKr, you’ll be impressed, as the combination of impeccable texture and unique art style are very different from anything you’ve seen before.
What makes it different from other textures?
XeKr constantly strives for a sleek design that enhances Minecraft’s visibility on many levels while keeping the game exciting and engaging. In fact, XeKr is not far from the vanilla style. However, the level of detail is amazing and the atmosphere of the game really catches the eye.
XeKr Light Color Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
XeKr light color feature pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: xekr | Source link: CurseForge
A post XeKr Light Color 1.17.1 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (Bright and Colorful Textures) first appeared in PackMods.