Stylocraft is a feature pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, is a simple retro package designed to create an impressive new atmosphere for the standard game. The texture pack is 6-bit and the Endesga 64 color palette. The main goal of the pack is to reshape the game so it can look better and more fun.
Which is interesting
The package as a whole is really solid, it has no trouble running dazzling innovative graphics, but it is still strong enough to engage players. It’s one of those not-too-complicated thematic sets; it is simple and beautiful. It features a bright, simplistic fashion style and vibrant colors. It is perfect for survival games, but is also suitable for innovative and other modes. It would be too good for Quadral to stick to a resolution of 16 times, almost amazing for its details.
StyloCraft feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
StyloCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: gappyq | Source link: CurseForge
A post StyloCraft 1.16.5 1.15.2 Resource Pack (16x Retro Textures) first appeared in PackMods.