Stacking Dimensional Rifts is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help you make some changes in the settings of the world as well as in the game as a whole. For example, if you fall, you will not be able to die, but simply enter another dimension. For example, if you suddenly fall from the normal world to the abyss, after a while you will simply teleport to the Ender world.
What’s so interesting about it?
And if you fall from the Underworld, you may end up in Hell. Similarly you can move to other worlds that can be added by mods, but for them you will need to configure a configuration file in the game directory.
What else has been added?
- Changing the height of the worlds using the configuration file.
- Ability to change some aspects of the world generation using a text file.
Installation of dimensional stack modifications
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Stacking of Dimensional Rifts Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Download links for dimensional stacking of modifications
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.12.2
Author: Lothrazar + Shadows_of_Fire | Source page: CurseForge
A post Stacking Dimensional Downloads Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Editing the World!) first appeared in PackMods.