Spirits Samurai Gear is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which will add to the game many unique armor textures inspired by samurai armor. The package emphasizes tools, weapons, and armor, while bringing more aspects of RPG to the game through a name-changing system that allows players to improve their armor by changing the name. By adding layers and shapes to the armor, players can feel like a voluminous samurai on the battlefield.
Spirits Samurai Gear Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Spirits Samurai Gear resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: rikitikitivi | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Spirits Samurai Gear Resource Pack 1.17.1 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (armor textures) first appeared in PackMods.