Scaling Health: A Mod in Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which is needed to adjust the HP number (lives) of monsters and even players to your needs. To do this, there will be a special configuration file, which is easily corrected, can reduce health or vice versa.
What’s so interesting about it?
This is mainly done to add hardcore to the game by increasing the life of the monsters or making the players healthier.
Commands for quick difficulty checks:
- / scalinghealth difficult: defines the general difficulty of the world.
- / scalinghealth health [player_name] – Establishes the maximum health of the player.
Scale Health Mod Installation
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Silent Lib
- Download Scale health Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Scale Health Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: SilentChaos512 | Source page: CurseForge
A post 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 scale health mode (complementary health) first appeared in PackMods.