Pollachius 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 resource pack for Minecraft it brings a vibrant atmosphere to the sport that is almost impossible to copy. While using a minimalist type of textures, Pollachius impresses many with its pleasing combination of color palette and texture details. When you have a PC with low specifications, Pollachius is almost flawless and is needed only for the truth that it has good optimization and yet retains the magnificence of the sport. As soon as players know Pollachius, the Pack will become a teammate every time the sport is launched.
Pollachius Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pollachius resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: cheezlordy | Source link: CurseForge