Pixel Reality is one of the impressive Resource Packages for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 right now. To be clear, the name itself translates as “Pixel Reality”. This is because this simple feature provides almost the same visual effects as any almost realistic feature.
What’s so interesting about it?
Sure, Pixel Reality may not really compete with realistic textures, but what you already have, is worth noting. Everything is detailed, the color scheme is well chosen, although its resolution is quite simple: 32x.
Pixel Reality Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Pixel Reality Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Wedhro | Source link: CurseForge
A post Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.17.1 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.