Parrots Party is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 that adds a pretty fun feature to the game. The thing is, now all parrots will learn to dance. They will learn some unusual movements, which they will combine during the dance, which seems quite fun. It is also possible to influence the dance of the mobs. To do this, you need to create a music drive and find some discs and then start playing them. Depending on which melody was selected by the player, the parrots will start different dances and please the player.
What will the mod add?
- The mod adds over 20 new parrot moves, as well as a special ability to interact with them.
- In mod configuration you can change some of the parameters of the movements, for example, make them faster or slower.
Party Parrots Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Party Parrots Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Party Parrots Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: ohaiiChun | Source page: CurseForge