Immersive Travel Revision is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which introduces a device that serves as a reference point for navigation when traveling long distances. Usually, when you want to know your coordinates, you have to open the F3 menu. However, this action can ruin the immersion of the game, as the menu is a trap for many players.
What’s so interesting about it?
With the introduction of the sextant, a device that can inform its owner of their situation, players will no longer have to interrupt their immersion to advance in the game.
A sextant will appear, which will be needed in Minecraft to better navigate the cubic world.
Installation of Mod Revision Immersive Travel Revision
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Immersive Travel Review Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Download links for immersive travel review changes
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: joper333 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Immersive Travel Review Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Navigation Device) first appeared in PackMods.