Hide Hands is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which offers the player some simple functions. The fact is that in the original game the function is not always conveniently implemented, where you need to use both hands. Now, with the help of the mod, you can significantly simplify your interaction with both hands and make it easier to control the game.
- alwaysHideMainHand: allows you to always hide the main hand to place more information in the frame.
- hideMainHandWithItems – if you select some items, you can automatically hide the main hand.
- alwaysHideOffhand: Shows items that can hide or show both hands.
- hideOffhandWithItems: Some complex items can show and hide by hand.
Installation of Hide Hands Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Hide your hands Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Hide Hands Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source page: CurseForge
A post Hide Hands Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Hide and show second hand) first appeared in PackMods.