Half-Life 2 is a Textures in Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which brings the atmosphere of the game’s incarnation into Steve’s world. If you take enough time, you will know everything about the Half-Life game, alien stories, cruelty and science. With such an interesting setup, Half-Life 2 has left many great accessories and textures for the gaming community. However, these textures are not originally intended for any themed game, but are intended for construction, filming, and other cinematic media.
Half-Life 2 Ported Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Half-Life 2 Portable Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: flatjim_ | Source link: CurseForge
A post Half-Life 2 Ported Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 (128x HD textures) first appeared in PackMods.