Real Fishing: A Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will make the fishing process more realistic. The fact is that when the player catches a fish, it immediately appears in the inventory as a drop. But in fact, this is far from the case. Now, when you catch a fish, it will appear in the sand or on the grass, next to the player. After that, the fish may die and you can also save it. After death, the fish will fall like a fall. Everything is realistic!
- The mod can be customized. For example, it can change the life of fish on land.
- The possibilities of the mod can be deactivated in a special configuration menu.
- The mod can be changed according to the player’s desire. There are special files that contain code that can be changed.
Fully supports data packets. In fact, the whole mod uses a data packet for element-> entity conversions.
Insert your json files into your fishing folder and reload the data packets to search for new entities instantly.
Fishing Real Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Real Fishing Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Fishing Real Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: InestimableKoala | Source page: CurseForge
A post Fishing Real Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Realistic Fishing) first appeared in PackMods.