Elemental Minerals is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which adds a greater variety of minerals to the game. The fact is that now you can find all the minerals in the normal world and in other worlds. How exactly does this process happen? The fact is that you will now be able to find all kinds of minerals in other worlds, namely in hell and the underworld.
Other features of the Mod:
- Each new mineral has its own texture. For example, gold in hell will have its own reddish hue and Low World minerals will have a characteristic sandy color.
- Mineral generation is set up so you can find minerals in hell and the lower world at the highest levels.
- The mod works with textures and other mods that add new worlds to the game. Minerals can also be used for the blast furnace.
Installation of Elemental Minerals Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Elemental minerals Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Elemental Minerals Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Lothrazar | Source page: CurseForge
A post Elemental Minerals Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Mineral in different worlds) first appeared in PackMods.